Tow plane in P3D

Guest JC Uehara

Running Prepar3d V2.5, Cumulus X (registered) and Win 8.1 x64.

As I fly in Brazil I only fly thermals.

And I'm loving it!!

Specially the birds flying the thermal's core.

But No matter what I do  I can not get a tow plane.

I already selected the plane (a Maule 260).

Configured speed and pitch.

I selected the traffic pattern (no matter left or right) and nothing happens... The traffic pattern config menu closes and nothing happens.

I'm already embarrassed that I'm missing something obvious but I really need somebody to point what it is.

Yes this is it!!

This is the point I feel embarrassed for making a stupid mistake...

I thought the config of traffic pattern was an already tow request routine... Did Ctrl-Shift-Y (actually I assigned the Tow Request and Tow release to butons in my thorttle) and ... WORKED!!

Thanks a lot  for the tip!!

Great to hear you all got it working, and Thanks Peter for dropping in!  I'll have to see once how much time I'm going to give to FS2004/FSX in the future, and that will dictate whether or not I make the move towards getting a registered version of CumulusX!.  I do feel I'm missing out on some excellent features.  Well, I don't want to hijack this thread, so I may open a new one regarding the future of SOAR after I hear back from Don & Karen.

Scott

Archived