BDOAviation FS2004 WAAA Hasanuddin didn't detected

Dear AES Team,

I just installed AES 2,40 for FS2004 and install BDOAviation WAAA Hasanuddin . But seem AES Help didn't detect this airport. I check to the airport folder at Aerosoft\AES\Airport\AESA_WAAA_BDO.cfg , there i found search=MKS_TermBase,MKS_Tower. 

I search at my scenery folder, there are no such MKS_TermBase.bgl for WAAA FS2004. 

Is there any solution for this? thank you.

• Developer

On my Installation for FS2004 with the actual Installer from Simmarket the file MKS_TermBase.bgl is included in the scenery folder.

On my Installation for FS2004 with the actual Installer from Simmarket the file MKS_TermBase.bgl is included in the scenery folder.

thank you for the information Oliver. I'll check with the developer, seems they didn't include that bgl at the Box version..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 14/11/2015 at 4:02 AM, Anto Adhiatma said:

problem solved, i've contact the developer..:)

Hi Anto,

Can you please share what the fix was? I am also having this issue, but can't contact with the developer...

Thanks in advance.

Archived