My AES repaints doesn't work with AES 2.40 anymore.

Hi, fellows, my AES repaints (all sorts of airport vehicles) collected from this forum worked really well with 2.39a, but after I updated to 2.40 yesterday, all of the airport vehicles became default again!

Tried several ways to solve the problem, but failed.

Could somebody do me a favor? Thanks a lot, really appreciate your help.

Hi, fellows, my AES repaints (all sorts of airport vehicles) collected from this forum worked really well with 2.39a, but after I updated to 2.40 yesterday, all of the airport vehicles became default again!

Tried several ways to solve the problem, but failed.

Could somebody do me a favor? Thanks a lot, really appreciate your help.

Perhaps you could tell us what your tried? Pretty sure all you need to do is a resync/repair unless you uninstalled the previous version. Look in :Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\AES\TEXTURE to see if your textures are still there.

Perhaps you could tell us what your tried? Pretty sure all you need to do is a resync/repair unless you uninstalled the previous version. Look in :Flight Simulator X\aerosoft\AES\TEXTURE to see if your textures are still there.

I spent couple of hours checking my texture file contents and do some comparison on those bmp files because i guess perhaps there is some change in the format.

Your answer seems right, I've tried your way, problem solved, thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived