Recorder Manager Problem

ChrisW

Everytime I try to open the recorder manager I keep getting a message saying "Year, month and day parameters describe an un-representible DateTime"

Any ideas why this happens

Thanks Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I had the same problem.

One of your recorded flights seems to be corrupted. In a message you are getting from the Aerosoft Flight Recorder you will find its name and the location. Just delete that corrupted *.fdr file (or move it to another folder) and restart the flight recorder application. It should help.

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone. I think I've a new trouble with the Flight Recorder than the described above.

Once I've uninstalled the Twin Otter extended and re-installed again I notice that the Flight Recorder doesn't record the flights anymore (even whether the appropriate switch is set to ON).

When I open the Aerosoft FR Manager is still present a old flight from the preview installation. Just to inform you I erased a couple flight after the second install, but I don't think it is the origin problem.

Anyone could help me about this weird trouble?

Thanks 

FWIW I seem to have two different sets of flight recordings in different folders. One of these folders is the one that opens by default when I go to browse the recordings. You might check whether have this situation too.

Archived