AES 2.40a is available now

OPabst

Hello Oliver, UK2000 Southend EGMC has now been updated to vers 1.23. The direction of Gates 12 to 16 have been corrected.

As you can see on the real world chart "Aircraft of RJ85 size or larger shall be towed off stands 12 thru 16 onto the taxiway"

Might it be possible to get the awesome AES tow to taxiway support for gates 12-16 please ....it would add some excitement to this airport.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2015, 07:52:51, Von Rondstadd said:

Hello Oliver,

Thanks you for this update!

One question: I see Flightbeam KSFO HD is not listed, is it going to be updated or not?

Robert

Oliver,

This question was asked back in October but never received a reply. Please advise your intentions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer
On 19.12.2015 at 13:06, Charn sagte:

Hello

Fly Tampa EKCH has updated to version 1.4 now and AES can't detect this.

Can you fix it?

Thanks

Please check this : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/102952-fly-tampa-copenhagen-ekch-update-14-no-aes-anymore/#comment-722249

Hi Oliver,

I have checked the configuration already. The EKCH doesn't have Safegate Selection Type 1 B in Fly Tampa configuration.

Moreover, the problem doesn't in there, but it is in AES itself. I mean after I upgraded EKCH to 1.4.

The AES help reports to me that there is no Fly Tampa EKCH install on my system.

I think this problem is similar to FlyTampa LOWW which needs to tell AES help to detect the latest version.

Please check it again.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • OPabst locked and unpinned this topic

Archived