I would advise you to show a bit more respect towards the people at Aerosoft. Devs, mods, testers, pilots. You are free to criticize the product in a constructive way but I do not like your tone concerning the people behind the project one bit.
Third party tools are irrelevant here. If you really want to help, instead of what you are doing now, I suggest the following;
- Install the Airbus anew with no edits whatsoever.
- Go to simbrief or PFPX and get yourself an OFP for the flight you want to make.
- Make sure to load the Airbus up via the RMCDU like it is stated on the OFP.
- Fly the flight like it is stated on the OFP, no shortcuts, other SID/STARs, same wx etc.
- Make pictures of the ECAM with FF and fuel used and FOB as many as necessary.
- Do all of this in kilos.
- do this some 10 flights on the same plane with CFM engines.
Post your results here. Show us the OFP and the before and after screenshots of the FOB, and Fuel used. And ofcourse the fuelchecks you make on the OFP every 30 minutes.
Thank you in advance!