Opencockpits

Sign in to follow this  

0 topics in this forum

There are no topics in this forum yet

Sign in to follow this  
    • If you are using a monitor at resolutions above 1920x1080 you've probably noticed that the map font is too small to read.  If you are using Windows 10, you can correct this, by right clicking on either your pfpx.exe or pfpx shortcut and select Properties. In the Compatibility tab, click on "Change high DPI settings".  Near the bottom, put a check in the box by "Override high DPI scaling behavior.  Scaling performed by:".  Then, in the drop box choose "System".  That should fix the small map font. See attached screenshot if not sure.
    • The Aerosoft servers are experiencing some issues (there should be a banner at the top of each of the Aerosoft forum pages).   Very sorry for any inconvenience.  I know of no further information about this, but I will try to find out.  
    • Ideally you would be able to set the clock yourself.  I ran into a mouse rectangle limit for 32 bit during development and the clock was not high on the list of things to be user operable.  Whether standard practice is to keep it on GMT or local time I don't know.  We have some current and former airline pilots here who maybe could answer that. I do know it's supposed to have a six day mechanical movement and I did change the default animation of the second hand to make it sweep smoothly like a mechanical movement does, rather than quartz crystal one, which only moves once a second.
    • Splendid news on all counts.  The daily value I derive from PFPX is almost immeasurable.  I do have a question about the VA feature as it isn't clear how it can be used.  Thank you.
    • Sorry to rain on your parade, I cleared my cache and purchased a aircraft from Carenado with the same file size and it downloaded without a hitch. I also tried to re download "MEGA Heathrow I purchased from Aerosoft and it wont download either, so don't tell me it's not an Aerosoft problem. I have also downloaded another file from Just Flight all okay. Better hit the books again and come up with a solution, I have paid for two aircraft and a scenery and nothing works.