Flight model \ AP \ FMS

All questions about how the aircraft flies. Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

92 topics in this forum

• 32 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 6 replies
  1. ATIS

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
  2. HOLD CTD

• 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • Und hier habe ich eine kleine Anleitung gepostet. Gruß Heinz
    • Hallo Remo, das könnte ein Problem mit X-Plane 11.26 sein. Starte mal den Installer und gehe auf 11.25 zurück. (Haken bei "beta......" entfernen.). Ich hatte das hier auch aber an einer anderen Stelle. Aber auch die konnte ich wiederholen. Am besten melde das als Bugreport an Laminar. http://dev.x-plane.com/support/bugreport.html   Gruß heinz
    • Dear Sir or Madame.   I am unable to trim the aircraft using the trim switch on my Sataik pro control column. I get no intermediate setting, just full up or down trim. I am, however, able to set the trim using the mouse. Question, what have I done wrong? and what do I need to do, to correct the problem.   Please reply to jamesattwood59_67@yahoo.co.uk.   Many Thanks   James Attwood      
    • Hello, I dearly want to purchase your CRJ 700/900 while it is on special and have been saving for it. It is now the last day of the special and when I try to log on there is an error. The message says to try again later and wonder if later means a few hours or another day. Im worried that I will miss the special as I will not be able to afford the purchase for some time. Please advise. Thank you. Anton.