Support

Forums

1. Flight model \ AP \ FMS

All questions about how the aircraft flies. Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

Question of comment on the way the aircraft looks? Here is the place. Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical etc... Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

If you have questions or comments about the Step by Step guide, this is the place to do so. Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

Questions and comments on the (3rd) Settings/Option MCDU in this forum. Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

Electrics, Pneumatics, Propulsion, Hydraulics, Rain Repellant, etc

All our liveries for the Bus Professional and the livery manager. Do not add more then one question per post so we can track issues. Do not make lists

How to download and install voice sets. 

Planned for SP1, not yet available.

• Which version of P3Dv4? If not 4.3, you'll need to update to it, since it's required for this add-on.
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Sven-Eric, I moved this for you to the dedicated Airbus Pro forum so others with the same question will have an easier time finding it. When you have a few minutes, I suggest reviewing the topics there so you're acquainted with all the help available for the aircraft.
    • Hi Hans, thank you for reply.  Here are the files i had created for the test...For me, they do not even look like loading.    CRJ 700 YBBN YSCB2.fxml CRJ 700 YBBN YSCB2.wx CRJ 700 YBBN YSCB2.crj CRJ 700 YBBN YSCB2.crjfms
    • Sorry to get back to that one here. But recently I also get that somtimes on nosewheel touchdown after landing now...didnt happen before, I dont know what could have changed....its extremly annoying.. I dont have dynamic lighting enabled during daylight..... Did LM comment on that maybe ?