Aerosoft Bus Professional (64 bit, P3D V4)

Forums

1. General chatter (NO SUPPORT)

If you like to share experiences, screenshots, overall impressions...

Please check here before you buy this product to avoid surprises,

All information on where you can buy, what the prices are and how the discounts for older versions is arranged.

All information on how to download, install and update your files.

6. What's not completed? What are we working on?

Please read this before buying so you know the current state of the project and what we are still working on.

• Ok, we're having a problem where some people are able to run the Remote MCDU and other are not.  We're working on a fix right now and it should be included in the upcoming update.   Best wishes.  
    • Hi can somebody do an a320 or a321 with Aerolineas Argentinas new livery??    
    • So far this happened for me as well with every flight when starting managed descent. When it started, the rate was fine but somewhere getting closer to the selected alt. it started to "chase" the purple dot.   route: EDDV/EDDM   Due to upload restrictions the images do not allow to see the following information. If required, I can provide a full resolution-version.:

Descent Start: 1000ft/m
      seconds later: 5800ft/m then: 4500ft/m ... 4300ft/m    etc.   For this flight I stopped it @3800ft/m because ATC requested to change the route and therefore managed descent mode was left.   If this is the mentioned problem which is already planned to be fixed with upcoming patches, its fine, of course I/we wait. Just want to make sure + share this is not a new one.    
    • Kein Problem Pero. Habe jetzt alle Szenerien auf Not requiried gesetzt und habe mir das 1 set Basis genannt wo praktisch nur der P3D Standart drinnen ist. Das 2 Set hab ich jetzt Deutschland gemacht wo nur die deutschen Szenerien drin sind. Set 3 Norwegen . Set 4 England.   Wenn ich also jetzt in Deutschland fliegen will aktiviere ich 1 und 2. Beimeinem Flug von Deutschland nach England 1,2 und 4. bisher klappt es so wie ich es mir vorstelle. Das einzige was noch etwas stört sind die Szenerien die im Moment auf einer anderen ssd liegen und über die addon.xml eingebunden sind. Die lassen sich ja im Moment nur über die addon.xml aktivieren bzw deaktivieren. Kommt dafür ne Lösung.     ansonsten bin ich für weitere Tipps dankbar