XP11-VR Allgemein

Sign in to follow this  

Allgemeine Beiträge zum Betrieb von X-Plane 11 VR

Sign in to follow this  
    • Thanks for report! I think I have a clue on the one referring the "FMGS.dll". The fix will be available with the next update.
    • When I calculate fuel with the configurator, I get the weight in kg. Now my FSX is configured to take fuel weight in kg, but when I put the numbers directly in the aircraft fuel dialog, the plane seems to load that much fuel in lbs instead of converting it (the in-plane gauges show the same number that I put in as kg fuel).   Is this expected behavior?
    • It is possibly a missing simconnect interface, CumulusX! would require FSX-SP2-XPACK. best regards, Peter
    • Your Airbus model, the "Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321", is for 32bit simulators like FSX, FSX:SE and P3Dv3. It is not compatible with the 64bit simulator P3Dv4.    For that you need the new "Aerosoft A320/A321 professional".  
    • Sadly none of those options fixed the issue. The A318, A319 and A321 work fine as well as all my other aircraft. Only the A320 is giving the problem, so I think the fix would lie with something that's a bit more specific to the A320. Is there anything else that could cause this issue?   Update: Just went ahead and reinstalled the plane over the old copy, and it seems to work again... Not sure what messed it up but all's good again.