• I have FSX: Steam Edition running on Windows 10, I have Airbus A320/A321. I opened the Aerosoft Configurator and enabled the WebServer but the MCDU on Ipad is not working. Already downloaded the Configurator for A319/A320 but still not working. I get the IP on Airbus X, but when typing the IP on the ipad the MCDU appears black with no functionality. I disabled the firewall but still not working. Do you have any clue of what could be going wrong? Thanks.   2) Flight Recorder is not Working, I enabled it on MCDU 2, but when the flight is complete the recorder is empty. Any clues?
    • Every time I go to purchase an upgrade from Mega Airport X to Professional it clearly states enter your serial # from your last purchase in the Voucher box to receive a discount,however there is no voucher box or location to enter at the point of purchase. For this reason I have stopped my purchases of 3 airports . I tried to do this with Heathrow Professional and I thought it would show a box for my discount after processing payment nothing and NO discount. I ended up paying for London Heathrow 2 times with no help from customer service. Pretty tricky tactics. Not good business.
    • Jon,   asked the data also on the dc8 sub-forum just in case ...
    • so nun gehts weiter mit der Front und der Radarnase...
    • Hi Cameron.. …. I was starting to think you had all abandoned me   If you go to . http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/2-liveries-repaints/   you will see there are a few of mine and Peters repaints in the general section  .  Just click on the " submit a file " and follow the instructions .    If we get enough maybe Mathias would create a subsection .  Cheers  Dave