7. Problem radio

• 2 replies
  8. Update (WIP)

• 18 replies
    • 2 replies
  9. AN-2 v1.03??

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • Hallo Members,   die Scenery AC-Langenselbold für X-Plane 11 (Segelflugplatz ) ist fertig. Ich werde sie in den nächsten Tagen Online stellen. Die Scenery habe ich mit einer Segelflug Oldtimer Ausstellung gebaut. Hier ein Paar Bilder der scenery. Beste Grüße Karl-Heinz 
    • Hello Gusta (hope I'm correct on the first name), first thank for the great repaints. Secondly, your Austrian A320/A321 are two of the same registrations (one with model listed, one without). Btw, there are two types of SAT (Wi-Fi) antennas included by Aerosoft (Luthfansa/jetBlue types). Your Austrian Airbus's would use the Luthfansa type antennas.
    • Hallo Olaf, Vielleicht steht im liveries/Lufthansa/ Ordner des A350 im png Bild "warnings.png" bei Dir immer noch D-EDDR (unter dem Symbol "Security Seal). Dann muss man das dort ändern. Das wird auf die Tragflächen "gemalt". Gruß heinz
    • No, I do not use a shader of any kind.    "Did you delete the P3D Shaders folder after installing the Airbus?  This is required because the product requires TrueLight/Real Glass."  I did not understand, sorry, I have to delete this folder? or do not I have to delete it? I just installed the plane and I did not touch anything, just run the updates using your program.
    • Did you delete the P3D Shaders folder after installing the Airbus?  This is required because the product requires TrueLight/Real Glass.  Also, if you're using any third party shaders, then we (and other developers) recommend you don't given the frame rate issues they can cause (not often seen when flying GA aircraft, but seen with complex addons).