Diaries

Here you will find the stories of the pilots. If you like to join our flight please make a post that has your name (or nick) as the topic.

136 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Vote...

• 2 replies
  3. Topics
  4. Neal McCulough

• 71 replies
    • 63 replies
  5. AFA1991 "Ms. Pontiac"

• 55 replies
    • 26 replies
  6. Kalizzi's photo diary

• 95 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 10 replies
  7. VSM Diary

• 44 replies
  8. Gérard B

• 48 replies
    • 54 replies
  9. Rupert's in

• 111 replies
  10. Listo para la AVENTURA

• 58 replies
  11. JoHubb log

• 43 replies
    • 146 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 59 replies
  12. Capt. Lambert in Biplanes

• 189 replies
  13. Kozao: Routes

• 28 replies
  14. bruchpilot

• 35 replies
  15. Busflieger

• 21 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 35 replies
  16. Thud Tour 2017

• 44 replies
    • 90 replies
    • I was so free to move your topic to the correct forum, as I assume you are talking about the Aerosoft Airbus. Which exact version dio you have? Does this happen at every airport (default or addon)? Does this only happen with a specific modell or only with the A319 and not the A318? Do you have any tools installed that might change effects in FSX?
    • No, You have the very old Barcelona X, which is many years old and has been followed by Barcelona Evolution, which had a lot of improvement compared to the old version. Now Barcelona Prof. again adds new features which had be done especially for P3Dv4 and the overall scenery has been recompiled for P3Dv4 and therefore runs only und P3Dv4. So being able to upgrade from a pre-pre Version to the latest product for 19.11 Euro is IMHO a fair price. And this applies to all products which have been reworked (partially or complete) to be compatible with P3Dv4. Also there are some newer products which only needed a different installer to run under P3Dv4. Simply check your account for new installers. Also you should check this page https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/news/what-s-prepar3d-v4-compatible to see which of your products are being made compatible for P3Dv4 and how the upgrade path looks like.
    • Hi team,   with regard to my previous post:   So going from the FS9/FSX version to the P3Dv4 version, I basically have to re-purchase the whole scenery for EUR 19.11?
      The scenery is basically the same overall design as the FSX version, so why are we having to pay the price all over again, albeit a 30% discount? Looks like I'll have to do this with all my Aerosoft sceneries, many of which I have only used a couple of times in FSX?

Please give me some insight to this reasoning, Regards Samuel.
    • Hi I get a lot of smoke on landing airbus 319, can some one tell me, guide me what I have to do. in fsx se I have a lot of smoke file in the effect folder which of them is related to the smoke tire? I delete the fix.smoke.w.fix and nothing happened.  regards Flc
    • I bought the product and it's fantastic. Are further improvements planned? Will the xfeed valves be added? Any failures?