XP11 Hinweise Tipps Tutorials

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hinweise und Tipps, sowie Tutorials für X-Plane 11

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
    •   Hi, if you talk about my fixes, that shouldn't haben, because there is no more mesh editing by me at that end since v3. Check if there is still a file from v1 or v2 present. The obsolete file should be something with "ilheu do farol". There is no mesh present in 1.05a for ilheu do farol. My mesh addon for that island had negative effects for the rest of ponta s laurenço. Here is a new mesh for the whole island of Madeira required. I tried different sources, but all my meshes had problems next to airport. I don't know the source of @MK-Studios, and what settings they used. We have to wait for a update by them.
    • Are we gonna have air conditioning unit for park positions ? In A320 ı gotta use APU for air conditioning but PMDG aircraft have that unit. You all know there is restrictions for APU usage. So when ı use it, ı do not feel comfortable.
    • To add on that the lights on default airports look fine to me? Why are they so big? Same issue with Malaga and the other Balearic Islands.
    • Hab auch nebenbei versucht einen Flug zu starten b.z.w den  Flugplan fertig einzufügen. Es hat aucvh soweit geklptt, was ich allerdings nicht geschafft habe den fertigen flugplan mit den Start und Landebahen zu verbinden. Ich habe zwar sid und stars nur muß ich das ganz ja noch mir den RWS verbinden. Weiß jemand wie das geht`?   MFG Alex