• 15 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Xplane11 Aircraft Menue

• 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  
    • Heathrow isn’t compatible with v4 and will be once a pro version is released. 
    • Any progress update for this?
    • I recently purchased Heathrow X new. After install the Runways and markings are NOT showing up . Also Jetways are still not showing up after loading the Jetway patch ?? What is the problem with this airport. I am running up to date P3Dv4 on a brand new computer. What is the solution?? Does any one eles have this problem please help.....
    • I recently purchased Heathrow X new. After install the Runways and markings are NOT showing up . Also Jetways are still not showing up after loading the Jetway patch ?? What is the problem with this airport. I am running up to date P3Dv4 on a brand new computer. What is the solution?? Does any one eles have this problem please help.....  
    • In the BTV system, you can select a taxiway on which you want to leave the runway. The system will then apply as much braking power as necessary to be able to vacate the runway at the selected exit. This way, the aircraft doesn't apply more braking power than necessary, which reduces the brake wear and also allows to vacate the runway as fast as possible.