Szenerien

Forum für Aerosoft X-Plane 10/11 Flughäfen und Szenerien

Forums

1. Szenerien Allgemein

Forum für Aerosoft X-Plane 10/11 Flughäfen und Szenerien

Diskussionen zu den Global Airports

• Hi,   first of all if I am posting this in the wrong place then my apologies   secondly I have some a problems with the Aerosoft A318/A319 the wings are missing the engines are missing and the back landing gear is missing it was working fine up until about two weeks ago any suggestion please.  
    • Hallo Heinz, ich habe jetzt alles installiert. Leider wieder ohne Erfolg. Ich werde doch wieder zur Version 1.9.8. zurück kehren müssen. Aber der Tipp mit der IP hat funktioniert. Diese Meldung ist verschwunden. Dankeschön.  Gruß  Jan
    •   Hier eine Aufnahme von der Nordsee bzw. Insel Borkum und der Chiemsee im Süden    
    • Now, the longest leg is behind me: flying from Honolulu to Monterey (cheaper then landing in KFSO), 2100nm and due to strong tailwinds over 2hrs fuel left. Weather not so nice in Honolulu, bit raining Approaching Monterey Municipal Airport Bit tired and know heading to my hotel for a flat iron and some Corona
    • Sorry, it does, see my video, and as you are the only one with that problem, maybe a fresh install could be the solution.