• Yes, you are right. I've tried the PROG page and got the direct distance. Any other solutions? I mean, how does a pilot calculates his descent if he don't know the correct distance? I want a descent with 3° . Wich descent angle is calculated by the MCDU at the TOD?
    • It seems to be a customer selected option but the bus has the capability to automatically print something when a hard landing is detected. Now, in reality, that's a very complex and complicated message that only maintenance people can decipher so we decided to simplify that. It now looks something like this:   So when you hear the printer spit something out as you land, do check. Other new print options are also included in the next build.  
    • If you would please provide me with some more information, or take a video and upload to YouTube with a link.  Information needed.   When you descend how far are you from the TOD? What mode did you engage to descend and what mode was active when you engaged that mode? precisely what was the FMA readings before you began descent and what was the FMA reading when you initiated the descent.  Were you always below the predicted path or did you catch it and what was the FMA when you did?   all details important video perfect.
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.