• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  6. Android Version

• 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 20 replies
  7. European on road charts

• 16 replies
    • Hello Mathijs,   Another update: Unfortunately, the problem reoccurred after taxi and about ten minutes of flight. Perhaps I had actually toggled ground power on, which helped provide power for a time? Not sure.   The behavior seems almost as if the generator/battery/inverter logic is reversed in the sense that when the generator is turned off, the radio's bus seems to "charge" during that time and, after turning the generator back on, seems to continue to operate for a time period proportional to the amount of time the generator had been left off. During my subsequent test flight, I have been able to leave the generator off for several minutes and then (after turning the generator on again) get a couple of minutes of operation of the radios before they kick back off.   I've had the sim running for several days' worth of intermittently studying systems and configuring the aircraft for its first flight, as my schedule has allowed. Perhaps I inadvertently "confused" the aircraft's systems model at some point with something like application of ground power. I'll try again soon with a fresh start to see if the problem crops up again. Perhaps I should start a new topic for the issue if so.  
    • Any update on Flight1.com-they still have 1.0.5 on the download page?
    • Hello, just wanted to report two bugs in the Performance Sheet printed by the AIDS PRINT. - The indicated UTC Time is my local time, not UTC - The indicated temperature is not the outside temperature given by ActiveSky even if entered as GND TEMP on the INIT-Page of BOTH MCDUs - QNH indicates the set QNH, not the outside one, but that may be intended, Wind is correct   BTW: Great plane and very nice gimmicks!
    • I have an issue where when I have flight plan loaded with a STAR and an approach if I try to change one or both I am only able to change the STAR but no options for approaches appear.  Am I missing a step?
    • Ok Hans, I don't have any Direct X issues that I'm aware of and went to see if I could update the graphic drivers and I have the latest drivers. I figured I probably did as this is a new laptop. Today I bought the Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 and everything works fine. I don't know what else to do as every other plane I own that I bought payware work on this computer except the CRJ. I really wish it did as I wanted that model but it just won't work. I know it's not their policy to issue refunds but I will contact them requesting a refund as the plane is unusable to me. You been wonderful with your help and all your suggestions, I thank you!