Model, Animations, Repaints, Sounds and Manuals

For discussion how the aircraft looks and sounds and about the manuals.

54 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. PaintKit downloads

• 45 replies
  3. Topics
    • 1 reply
  4. Repaint requests

• 247 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
  5. Sound off

• 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. Aooendix 1

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. GPU Panel

• 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. Manuals

• 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Ok I will be able to give you those screenshots in about 1h because I have to set up a flight, also I'm using nav cycle 1709
    • Can you provide a screenshot of your PFD/ND and the MCDU F-PLN page in that moment, please? Please open the map within your sim, and click on EGKK to get all details displayed. Please post a screenshot of that as well. What navigation database are you using and what AIRAC cycle of it do you have installed?  
    • Hello, I have been using the Aerosoft airbus for 8months now, so i'm very familiar with the systems and ILS landing however, when i come in for 26L at Gatwick it disconnects here: I am at 2000Feet my MAY so i'm very confused why it disconnects, but the ILS works for 8R in Gatwick...
    • Hello sim-wings, I have this bgl file aleady in de world/scenery folder. I even thought that this file might cause the problem and disabled it. However with no result.   Thank you for your reply anyway, iowa
    • Hi all! It's been a while since I've been here. After using a few other flightsims I am using P3D v4 now and am eagerly awaiting the Airbus 320. Or to put it more precise: I am eagerly awaiting any Airbus 320. I've been keeping an eye on another Airbus out there, which is also being worked on, but frankly... I know myself and I know that in the end I'd only use the options a pilot would use on a regular daily bases... and so all the options the other Airbus will offer are probably wasted on me. Not to mention the waste of money. I simply think the Aerosoft Airbus is more my kind of plane. It was my absolute favorite airliner ever in FSX and later P3D so I am sure this one will become my favorite airliner ever too. Presuming it comes with all the options the previous version had (like the audio checklist stuff and so on). I suppose that will be the case. I did actually read almost the entire topic but I did so spread over a few days so I may have forgotten a few things already. Anyway, just wanted to say I am back here and looking forward to what Aerosoft will come up with! Can't wait! But I will.