• Announcements

• Mathijs Kok

Use the right forum section please   08/10/17

Please check what forum section you post your message in. If you can't find the message you posted check if we moved it for you.

General discussion and support

Please only use this section for issues that do not belong in other sections.

333 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 24 replies
    • 146 replies
    • 38 replies
  2. Videos

• 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
  3. Buglist

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. CRJ startet nicht im FSX

• 11 replies
    • 13 replies
  6. Status of CRJ on my system.

• 2 replies
    • 42 replies
  7. CRJ 700/900 jams

• 7 replies
    • 4 replies
  8. CRJ 700/900 + GSX

• 15 replies
  9. CRJ and EZDok

• 5 replies
    • 47 replies
  10. CRJ700X causing P3Dv3 Crash

• 2 replies
    • 60 replies
  11. Clicking Buttons

• 9 replies
    • Just upgraded to V5 and the aircraft will not follow the flightplan programmed. It just turns off course and does its own thing. Also I am getting terrible frames compared to other aircraft like PMDG, and even Aerosoft's own Airbus. Any tips? 
    • Just upgraded to V5 and the aircraft will not follow the flightplan programmed. It just turns off course and does its own thing. Also I am getting terrible frames compared to other aircraft like PMDG, and even Aerosoft's own Airbus. Any tips? 
    • I am not opposed if the update is significant enough. But if its just changing some ground lights, no bueno. I suppose we wont know the scope until the changed products roll out. It is however unfortunate that once again, we are months away from having use of said products.  We all suspected that V4 is a bit of a test bed platform release and it wont be until 5+ rolls we will see some settling. Which should be fall 2018 if going by previous cycles
    • can we get a preview thread for the baby buses?  I need a safe space to ask how soon because REX4 is dropping this week and I still don't have a plane to fly in the new sim. so sad
    • Greetings! I have begun installing a few 3rd party airports into P3Dv4 which are installed by the Addon.XML method.  However, even after refreshing the airports list, SimStarter's list of starting positions for the airport in question is not correct, at least as compared to what P3D lists them to be.  Is there a solution to this that I'm missing? Thank you for any advice you may have. Stew