CRJ 700/900

All support and discussion about the Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ 700/900. Please always only discuss one issue per topic!

Forums

1. Hotfixes

You will find all hotfixes here, Please do read the instructions carefully!

Please only use this section for issues that do not belong in other sections.

For discussions about all general systems

4. Manual Flight, Autoflight and Flight Management

All discussions and questions about the Flight Management system and autoflight (autopilot etc) and manual flight.

5. Model, Animations, Repaints, Sounds and Manuals

For discussion how the aircraft looks and sounds and about the manuals.

• Hi!   Can anybody help me please? Should I email support directly?    Regards!    Andrés.
    • Congratulations!   Looking forward to the update... I hope you can produce PDF output like Simbrief which includes a more detailed map of the route I'm flying (configurable country borders, airports, navaids, water features etc) .  It's nice in the PMDG 747-8 to load up the PDF and have a look at the map to see what I'm flying over.      
    • I've noticed the DC-8's clock gauge always shows local time.  Is this how the real DC-8 clock was? Or did it show GMT time?
    • Does anyone know of the correct sequence of keys in order to get the autopilot to work right.  U tried everything to get the autopilot to steer correctly using a loaded flight plan but it does not seem to work right.  Can anyone help me with this issue?
    • Wanted to follow up on this topic - I did check the config.ini in the New Orleans directory, and indeed highdensity=true by default. Maybe the error I mentioned appears because the value is already true.    I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of P3d which seemed to resolve my scenery.cfg issues. so far so good.    Appreciate the help. Thanks