Autobahn-Polizei Simulator

Sign in to follow this  
Sign in to follow this  
    • Can you please send me the raw emails that you've received from my address ("u...@gmail.com")? I'm a programmer, so you can freely use the technical language (and use the raw email source).   The problem can be related to the IP address, but not to the email address. If you see spam messages containing my email address please make sure who is the real sender (and what is the real sender address in the email source) - your company can be a victim of email spoofing.
    • I went to Steam to download WOS London Underground on my new computer but am prevented from completing the process as Norton discovered an apparent Trojan attached to the exe (see below).    Filename: wos3.exe
      Threat name: Trojan.Gen.8!cloudFull Path: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\world of subways 3 – london underground circle line\bin\wos3.exe ____________________________ ____________________________
      On computers as of 
      11/24/2017 at 9:51:02 AM Last Used 
      11/24/2017 at 9:51:02 AM Startup Item 
      No Launched 
      No Threat type: Heuristic Virus. Detection of a threat based on malware heuristics.
      Thousands of users in the Norton Community have used this file. Mature
      This file was released 3 years 6 months ago. High
      This file risk is high.
      File Thumbprint - SHA:
      Not available
      File Thumbprint - MD5:
      Not available
    • Nice! I like these perpectives very much. And your line of climbing is nearly perfectly diagonal from corner to corner. This makes it very dynamic. Same is your gear just comin' in.
    • I'll have that looked into this weekend sir.
    • I noticed on a flight yesterday that when I was flying through clouds, AS2016 BTW, the Outline shape of the HUD seemed embedded in the windshield, even though it was not activated. This ONLY happens when I fly through the clouds. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed anything like this?   Regards