SOAR Gliders

Forums

1. General Discussion

General chit chat ..... comments, suggestion, etc.

For comments and questions that don't fit other catagories or that cross multiple catagories.

Information relating to the SOAR site and/or SOAR Message Board at Aerosoft.

Discussion pertaining to specific races, contests, tours, etc. that are sponsered by SOAR or it's members!

General discussion regarding soaring with and without missions

A place to submit links to your video and discussion on the submitted videos.

Discussion related to all aspects of this exciting new program that puts thermals in FSX and creates ridge lift using CCS slope files.

• Haha no I don't own AccuFeel =)   Windows 10 64-bit i7-6700k@4.0GHz 32gb RAM GeForce GTX 1080 P3D is installed on an SSD drive   It's the latest P3D V3.4, Airbux X (Only A320 and A321 installed) FS2Crew Button Control, some ORBX Scenary. VoxATC though wasn't using it. The Flight1 Panel as I said but I wasn't using it. I have the A2A C182 installed, but shouldn't be a problem. 
    • Hello and good evening from Barcelona.   What a nice must have airport. You can find him as FSX version here: http://www.aerosoft.com/de/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x/szenerien/359/mega-airport-barcelona-x?c=15 Landing on this airport with the aerosoft / Digital Aviation CRJ is a real dream ...   ... but of course only with my painting  
    • Please also give the full specs of your system (hardware and software).    How many FPS do you have in these moments? 
    • Indeed, will follow up.
    •   I am not going to answer that directly. What I can tell you that this project is on the front burner. I mean really the only thing that matter right now for me. The whole team has worked the whole weekend at full blast.    The first coms this morning was at 08:02 and it is now 19:26 and we are not yet done. On a Sunday.