Holgers Liveries

Holger Sobl is a highly prolific repainter for the Airbus X (and a great friend of Aerosoft). In this forum he can inform you of what he is doing, what's available and what's planned.

238 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 84 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 180 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Thank you very much!

• 13 replies
  3. Topics
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. Livery request

• 58 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Livery

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. Liveries not showing in FSX

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. BMI A319

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Liveries

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Hello, where may I find the JS41 for PFPX? Thanks
    • My only complaint (Whine!) is what I am calling the ETOPS bug, where it keeps wanting divert airports over land. Mostly Europe.   Scott
    • Hello everybody, I have this message in any aircraft when I press the option to compute flight, I have tried removing PFPX from the control panel and trying to reinstall it again in another folder but the problem continue. I would like to know how to remove completely the PFPX to begin using it from a new installation avoiding the issue ( although, I have a new installation I continue seeing the flight plans That I´ve saved before unistalling). I just wanna to know how to uninstall correctly. Thank you, regards,
      Hernando
    • Pity the aircraft won't support wind entry into the FMS - it's holding me back from using it.
    • Watkin, I would expect so. While the back office change is the cause, I'd anticipate the testers and code fixers will welcome the release delay, since it will allow more time to incorporate P3D v4.3 impact and allow a break before digging in to the follow-on projects.   As you seem to know, all the following releases are downstream of the A318/319 with previously stated sequence and intervals between each described in the pinned topic at the top of the page. Here they are, copied from the pinned topic: A318/A319 Professional D-Day A320/A321 Professional 5 weeks later A318/A319 Professional & A320/A321 Profession service Pack 1 This Service pack will replace the current PFD and ND with newer version that are better in resolution and designed to be used in 2d mode (the other gauges should already work in 2d mode at that time) Unknown period later, but we guestimate something like 4 weeks. A330 Professional Unknown period later 318/A319 Professional & A320/A321 Professional & A330 Professional service Pack 2 Note we skip the A330 SP1 to keep the names uniform. This service pack will bring all aircraft to the same status and will update the smaller busses with the knowledge gathered in the meantime.