Modeling, animations, sounds

All discussion and support on models, animation and sound.

478 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. New Brake Sound

• 6 replies
    • 7 replies
  3. A321IAE CFM Sound

• 3 replies
  4. Turbine Sounds

• 0 replies
  5. Known issues

• 0 replies
  6. FAQ

• 0 replies
  7. Topics
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. Bip sound

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. VC

• 1 reply
    • Are we talking about default airports? Then it will be tricky to impossible, I do not think that you can limit this to 50%. I was talking about the manual replacement for addon sceneries. For those, you can easily select which jetways you want to replace and keep the rest.
    • It was a mere question, since it could also well be (just like in all previous Sim-Wings sceneries) that they have already included a FSX version in their schedule and that it won't be as time-consuming to include such a version as you might think. As far as I know, Tenerife and Gran Canaria were scheduled also as FSX sceneries and so far, there has been no announcement that they have cancelled a FSX version of those two sceneries. And I'm against that patronising demeanour towards FSX users (I plan to make the switch to P3D soon, if that comforts you). FSX users might not have the appropriate hardware to upgrade to P3D yet, and since that is a costly investment, you shouldn't judge on other people's wallets. It might be a lot less expensive for them to keep their already existing add-ons up-to-date than investing thousands of bucks into a new system.
    • If some folks want to be stuck with FSX that's fine but there is no reason to expect retro development clogging up progress.
    • Schau mal hier nach:   https://kompendium.ivao-de.net/Hauptseite