Auto Flight, Manual Flight

All discussion and support about the flight model, FBW, autopilot flight etc.

924 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. A320/A321 and AccuFeel

• 29 replies
  3. FAQ

• 1 reply
  4. Topics
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. Trim resetting

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
  6. Throttle

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Landing

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • With the height of the problem is no more. So can you still tell me how to turn on the frequency of 112 MHz in NAV2 on Airbus Professional?
    • I purchased the CRJ quite sometime ago but put it in the hanger because it was too much like hard work (unable to click a few buttons and watch it go) Over the last few days i have taken the time to read the manuals and  build experience with the CRJ and i must say it is time well spent.I now cannot get enough of flying  it  Apart from the great flight model it must be one of the best looking aircraft in P3D .A big thank you to ALL involved   Steve
    • Because the magnetic pole of the earth is not fixed but moves around the magnetic bearings change over the time. When it happens that the bearing difference is around 10° the runway identifiers are getting changed to reflect the current magnetic bearing again.  
    • Hello srcooke   Thanks for the answer.
      Wow actually. Is it always like that?
      I thought it would be 05/23 because on all charts there are always these numbers on it. Then I must probably change it in prepar3d.   Therefore the topic is finished.   Thank you and greetings
    • The runways at LSGG are in fact 04/22   It is likely your scenery is incorrect which should be updated.