General information (no support)

Prices, Manuals, Update options, General Discussion etc (no support here please)

989 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Video - Vector Approach with SP3

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 54 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
  4. Airbus X Extended Textures

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • So, having reinstalled everything to rid myself of the TOD issue I was having (seemingly something went awry during my update), I'm now having issues with my brakes.   Landed normally at VTSP (normally, aside from two CTS's on final....). Used reverse thrust, no autobraking, was gentle with the wheel brakes.   Halfway down the taxiway suddenly "DIFFERENTIAL BRAKES" appeared at lower left and my 321 ground to a halt.    I do not: Use rudder pedals Have any key assignments mapped to left/right brakes Use the brakes hard on landing (ie not locked up) No axis is assigned to braking- I have a button mapped to "." at a medium repeat rate only   I'm fairly frustrated right now as I've flown this plane many times since release and have only just gotten it onto a runway to find this latest issue on my sim..... any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • Adding an approach (none previously selected) while in the descent causes a CTD while having a STAR programmed. KMCO PIGLT STAR, programmed 36L arrival.
    • Guys, sorry to raise this topic again but it’s huge disaster when the server is down now while we had it from the beginning. And this happens right before tomorrow’s Lisbon real OPS( I am raising this topic again just because there are no substitutions. I am sure that SP1 will bring us new CFD. But please check the current “not working CFD” and bring the server back to live so we can continue flying the best ever Airbus made for P3D. Looks like somebody just by mistake pressed the wrong button. I hope that Mathijs will press the right button and this magic will come back.   Alex
    • It appears you have P3Dv4 installed in the "Program Files" folder. Because of security features, Windows will not let a lot of files in the folder be modified.  You might want to consider uninstalling and reinstalling P3Dv4 in a folder outside the normal system controlled folders. I created a folder on the C:\ drive called "Simulator" (eg C:\Simulator) where I install ALL sim and sim add-ons and have never had a problem.
    • View File Alaska Airlines "MORE TO LOVE" for A320 Pro (P3Dv4) This is a repaint of the Alaska Airlines "MORE TO LOVE" (N927VA) after the merger with Virgin America. It is an original repaint for A321 CFM Pro not a conversion. Should be installed using "Livery Manager A320-A321"   THIS REPAINT IS FREEWARE, PLEASE DO NOT PUT ON ANY SITE THAT CHARGES FOR DOWNLOADING FREE FILES. THIS REPAINT MAY NOT BE DISTRIBUTED FOR ANY FEE AND MAY NOT BE INCLUDED IN PAYWARE PRODUCT WITH OUT MY EXPRESS PERMISSION.   Submitter c141fe Submitted 09/21/18 Category Aerosoft A320/A321 professional liveries