Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 (32 bit, FSX/ P3D V3)

All support and discussion about the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321. Please always only discuss one issue per topic!

Forums

1. General information (no support)

Prices, Manuals, Update options, General Discussion etc (no support here please)

This is a read only forum, where we Post the latest Update News as well as Hotfixes

Everything that does not fit anywhere else!

All discussion and support about the flight model, FBW, autopilot flight etc.

All questions and discussion about navigation, the Navigation Display, Weather Radar, Terrain Display and ECAMS

All discussions and questions about the MCDU.

All discussion on the Right MCDU that contains all options on checklists, sounds, views and many other settings.

Discussions and tutorials about the Connected Flight Deck technology

All discussion and support about repaints, tweaking of files and integration with other products.

All discussion and support on models, animation and sound.

Holger Sobl is a highly prolific repainter for the Airbus X (and a great friend of Aerosoft). In this forum he can inform you of what he is doing, what's available and what's planned.

• Any update on Flight1.com-they still have 1.0.5 on the download page?
    • Hello, just wanted to report two bugs in the Performance Sheet printed by the AIDS PRINT. - The indicated UTC Time is my local time, not UTC - The indicated temperature is not the outside temperature given by ActiveSky even if entered as GND TEMP on the INIT-Page of BOTH MCDUs - QNH indicates the set QNH, not the outside one, but that may be intended, Wind is correct   BTW: Great plane and very nice gimmicks!
    • I have an issue where when I have flight plan loaded with a STAR and an approach if I try to change one or both I am only able to change the STAR but no options for approaches appear.  Am I missing a step?
    • Ok Hans, I don't have any Direct X issues that I'm aware of and went to see if I could update the graphic drivers and I have the latest drivers. I figured I probably did as this is a new laptop. Today I bought the Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 and everything works fine. I don't know what else to do as every other plane I own that I bought payware work on this computer except the CRJ. I really wish it did as I wanted that model but it just won't work. I know it's not their policy to issue refunds but I will contact them requesting a refund as the plane is unusable to me. You been wonderful with your help and all your suggestions, I thank you! 
    • Man, I obviously missed something in the manual. Thanks a lot Joan. And yes it would, I noticed on my search for this that someone suggested an auto cabin lights. Perhaps sometime in the future. If it is controlled by Shift+L it should be too hard? Perhaps even FS2Crew could do it. Regards.