>> SUPPORT TRAIN SIMULATION (World of Subway, Microsoft Train Simulator, Railworks)

Forums

1. 309

Allgemeine Diskussionen und Support für unsere MS Train Simulator Add-ons

Allgemeine Diskussionen und Support für Railworks und Railwork Add-ons

• Which version of P3Dv4? If not 4.3, you'll need to update to it, since it's required for this add-on.
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Sven-Eric, I moved this for you to the dedicated Airbus Pro forum so others with the same question will have an easier time finding it. When you have a few minutes, I suggest reviewing the topics there so you're acquainted with all the help available for the aircraft.
    • Hi Hans, thank you for reply.  Here are the files i had created for the test...For me, they do not even look like loading.    CRJ 700 YBBN YSCB2.fxml CRJ 700 YBBN YSCB2.wx CRJ 700 YBBN YSCB2.crj CRJ 700 YBBN YSCB2.crjfms
    • Sorry to get back to that one here. But recently I also get that somtimes on nosewheel touchdown after landing now...didnt happen before, I dont know what could have changed....its extremly annoying.. I dont have dynamic lighting enabled during daylight..... Did LM comment on that maybe ?