SCENERY

Forums

1. Aerosoft Scenery

Support for all the FSX / FS2004 products that do not have separate support forums

Support for all Mega Airport products

3. Night Environment (external forum)   (5495 visits to this link)

For all questions and discussion for our Night Environment product line. 

• I have FSX: Steam Edition running on Windows 10, I have Airbus A320/A321. I opened the Aerosoft Configurator and enabled the WebServer but the MCDU on Ipad is not working. Already downloaded the Configurator for A319/A320 but still not working. I get the IP on Airbus X, but when typing the IP on the ipad the MCDU appears black with no functionality. I disabled the firewall but still not working. Do you have any clue of what could be going wrong? Thanks.   2) Flight Recorder is not Working, I enabled it on MCDU 2, but when the flight is complete the recorder is empty. Any clues?
    • Every time I go to purchase an upgrade from Mega Airport X to Professional it clearly states enter your serial # from your last purchase in the Voucher box to receive a discount,however there is no voucher box or location to enter at the point of purchase. For this reason I have stopped my purchases of 3 airports . I tried to do this with Heathrow Professional and I thought it would show a box for my discount after processing payment nothing and NO discount. I ended up paying for London Heathrow 2 times with no help from customer service. Pretty tricky tactics. Not good business.
    • Jon,   asked the data also on the dc8 sub-forum just in case ...
    • so nun gehts weiter mit der Front und der Radarnase...
    • Hi Cameron.. …. I was starting to think you had all abandoned me   If you go to . http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/2-liveries-repaints/   you will see there are a few of mine and Peters repaints in the general section  .  Just click on the " submit a file " and follow the instructions .    If we get enough maybe Mathias would create a subsection .  Cheers  Dave