AIRCRAFT

Support and discussion for all FS aircraft add-ons

Forums

1. Aircraft General

Support for all aircraft that do not have product specific forums

All support and discussion about the Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ 700/900. Please always only discuss one issue per topic!

Discussion and support for the Aerosoft F-14 X

Support and discussion about the Aerosoft F-16 (download. boxed and STEAM version)

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Simcheck A300

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

Support for the Aerosoft OV10 Bronco.

Support and discussion for the DA20-100 Katana 4X

All support and discussion for the Electric Lightning

12. Aerosoft Airbus X Extended (outdated versions)

All support and discussion for the Airbus X Extended (2012). Please note this is NOT the same as the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 and Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 products. Support will be shut down on April 1st.

• Hi,   first of all if I am posting this in the wrong place then my apologies   secondly I have some a problems with the Aerosoft A318/A319 the wings are missing the engines are missing and the back landing gear is missing it was working fine up until about two weeks ago any suggestion please.  
    • Hallo Heinz, ich habe jetzt alles installiert. Leider wieder ohne Erfolg. Ich werde doch wieder zur Version 1.9.8. zurück kehren müssen. Aber der Tipp mit der IP hat funktioniert. Diese Meldung ist verschwunden. Dankeschön.  Gruß  Jan
    •   Hier eine Aufnahme von der Nordsee bzw. Insel Borkum und der Chiemsee im Süden    
    • Now, the longest leg is behind me: flying from Honolulu to Monterey (cheaper then landing in KFSO), 2100nm and due to strong tailwinds over 2hrs fuel left. Weather not so nice in Honolulu, bit raining Approaching Monterey Municipal Airport Bit tired and know heading to my hotel for a flat iron and some Corona
    • Sorry, it does, see my video, and as you are the only one with that problem, maybe a fresh install could be the solution.