X-PLANE 10 / 11

Forums

1. 1239

X-Plane 11 VR: Discussions and first Support

English Forum for Aerosoft X-Plane 10/11 Scenery products.

Screenshots and videos made with X-Plane 10/11. No support provided in this forum. But moderation.

New Releases and Updates

Preview of unreleased addons

English Forum for freeware discussions, addons ...

10. NavDataPro Charts   (4133 visits to this link)

• Juergen,   Did you set the number of thrust levers in the Configurator (be sure to run the Configurator as Admin)?   Are you using FSUIPC or P3D for control settings?  
    • Exercising pressure may not be the right word but you can expect something from a non-profit organization as a donor ..... And since Aerosoft is a big donor they can expect some progress ...
      And especially if you incorporate options in your devices where IVAO plays a role.
      Think of the weather options in the FMC, etc.
      A non-profit organization also has a future perspective or roadmap .....
      What can we expect from IVAO within the next 2 or 5 years? Who knows, can say it now ....
      This post was only a trigger to loosen something in the Flightsimulator Community .....   Sincerely,   Hans
    • Really?  You must be kidding.

I get the distinct impression that nobody cares about finishing or distributing the update to the AN-2.  This reflects poorly on Aerosoft, unfortunately.

Normally, I would not care but I really like the An-2 and wish Aerosoft would get this patch out because in its current state it is unfinished.

--WH
    • Hi Fabian, dann wünsche ich Dir viel Freude mit Deinem Neuerwerb. Solltest Du dann eine Frage über TARGET haben, dann kann ich möglicherweise helfen.   Ahoj -Uwe