Deutsch

• nach oder vor? Zeig bitte einen Screenshot wie bereits von Bob gefordert.
    • Ok, that is the correct one. It‘s looking good so far. Are you running DX10 mode and DX10 fixer?
    •   Yes, there will be a generous discount for who already owns the product.
      My question is if it benefits from a discount, it will also be given to those who bought through Steam store, I do not use P3D and I have no plans to use it.
      But I know that Airbus 2018 also brings something new to FSX / FSX-SE version, well, that's what I understood.
      Thank you.     João Alfredo  
    • I do not subscribe to the hype about the other (Non Airbus) A320. I, like you (J VAN E) have all the options I need and I am not willing to pay a significantly more amount of money for things that I will not use. I do not think either plane competes against each other as they represent two different markets. I am anxiously waiting for the A318/19 as It's my go to plane. I have not even bothered to install my P3Dv4 yet as I cannot bring myself to give up the the A319. The one thing that cements my strong belief in the Aerosoft Airbus is that all the platforms (Except X Plane) are covered for the same price and that Aerosoft only charges for upgraded files. Anyway, back to waiting. I know it will be worth it. 
    • @datguythoSo the BARO is the minimum altitude, I always thought it was a backup altimeter reading, ok I will try that thank you