Global Air Traffic Control

This forum is intended for all discussion regarding GATC (Global Air Traffic Control), the most versatile ATC simulation to date covering close to 14000 airports!

268 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • Jeroen can. He is dutch after all.
    • Shalom and greetings all my pals, I have not been flying on FSX for almost a month because my current 4 or 5 year old laptop's FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 is no longer working due to some stupid D3D11.DLL error and there is something screwed up in Windows 7 in my four or five year old laptop which is working fine and very fast in all other softwares. FSX and IE are the only things that are not working in my laptop that passed all scan tests and diagnostic tests with flying colors meaning that there is something wrong with some Windows files that prevent FSX and IE from operating. Thank God for Firefox and Chrome!!  There is nothing wrong with my old laptop that is in mint condition doing superb job in all aspects of computing operations and all softwares in blazing speed manner with excellent low memory usage thanks to plenty 16 GB ram.     I bought new computer. It is 2.6-3.5 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core Skylake sixth generation, 16GB ram, 6 GB dedicated Nivida GT1080 video ram, 1 TB hard drive at 7,200 rpm, 260 GB SSD hard drive, internal DVD drive, and 15.6 inch screen. Will take me quite time to install FSX and all add-ons!!     So I will spend next 2 or 3 weeks modifying my new laptop to meet my specific needs and then re-installing all application softwares such as Microsoft Office, Photoshop, etc etc etc.  And then re-installing FSX with SP1 and SP2, Squawkbox 4, fruip (spelling), FSCARS, freeware add-ons, and payware add-ons.     So the timetable for returning to active duty of FSX flying is probably in 2 or 3 weeks depending how fast I can work on getting my new laptop ready with all modifications and installations which can be headache for me.     Installing Norton Internet Security
      Installing Firefox
      Installing Paint Shop Photo Professional X4 Ultimate
      Installing Photoshop CS 5.1
      Installing Jpegcrops
      Installing Image Resizer 4
      Installing WinRAR
      Installing Microsoft Office Professional
      Installing FSX
      Installing SP1 and SP2
      Installing BluePrint Stimulation KIAD and TJSJ sceneries
      Installing FlyTampa TNCM (could be problem as I lost installation serial code)
      Installing FlyTampa CYUL Montreal
      Installing FlyTampa KTPA Tampa
      Installing France VFR Antilles Collection (could be problem as I lost insallation serial code)
      Installing FSCARS
      Installing Sqwkbox 4.0
      Installing FSCIPP
      Next step is installing 50 GB worth of freeware add-on planes by POSKY, Overland, IDGF, Project Airbus, Vistaliners, Project Fokker, Skyspirit 2010, Skyspirit 2011, Skyspirit 2012, and many freeware aircraft companies including CalClassics propeller ones by Jahn
      Installing Tropical Sims MVPB, TNCC, TNCA, TNCB, and few Caribbean airport sceneries
      Installing SimGiants Gran Canania
      Installing UK2000's Edinburgh Ulitimate, London City X Ultimate, and Heathrow X Ultimate
      Installing Sunjet KPHL Philadelphia
      Installing CYQB Quebec City
      Installing CYVJ Victoria
      Installing World of AI and many airline packages
      Installing all freeware airports in my native country Israel
      Installing Captain Sims 727-100/200/200F, 757-200, 757-300, 757-200F, and all versions of C-130
      Installing Caribbean Sea Planes and Caribbean Sea Planes West
      Installing many many many freeware airport sceneries.
      Installing Aerosoft Maldives X, Gibraltar X and Anchorage X sceneries
      Installing all Taxi2Gate Caribbean airports and KMCO sceneries
      Installing Drzewiecki Design KLGA scenery
      Installing Latin VFR KSAN Diego airport, KMIA Miami airport, TTPP, TTCP, and MKJS sceneries
      Installing Vitaria C-17 Globemaster and Vulcan bomber
      Installing Area51 C-5 Galaxy
      Installing some PacSim payware airport sceneries     Plan to buy: Aerosoft Fairbanks X, Aerosoft Olso X, Aerosoft Helsinki airports (maybe LLBG scenery if system requirements are reasonable)
      Taxi2gate KSEA Seattle airport
      Oxyb  PAJN Juneau and PAKT Ketchian airports
      Too much work for me!!!! Regards, Aharon
    • I am a dinosaur using FS9, but I am totally satisfied with what I've got.
    • Grandisimo trabajo Malabo.   Gracias por el aporte. 
    • I would like to see the following a/c for PFPX:   Douglas DC-3 Douglas DC-4 Douglas DC-6 Electra 188 I know the old piston planes or way before the modern flightplanning age, but I would like to see these planes in PFPX so I can also make some great IFR flights with them.  Give the old piston planes equal rights as much as the modern planes ;-)