Global Air Traffic Control

This forum is intended for all discussion regarding GATC (Global Air Traffic Control), the most versatile ATC simulation to date covering close to 14000 airports!

260 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Mega Airport Frankfurt v2 VAS Use
      @Tom A320   Are you one of the Designers of GAP?   I know that a FS2004 Version was requested many times. Unfortunatly it was ignored.   My question is, If I would buy a EDDF Version for FSX, is it possible to convert it for FS9 myself?   I know that there must be a way, because I red that it is possible but it is not rentable.   I would make it if it is possible.   Hope you can answer my question.    
    • LSZH v2 AutoGate MAC
      Hallo Heinz   Ich stehe in oben geposteten Bild am Gate 44. Autogate fuktioniert auch.   Gruss Thomas
    • Mega Airport Frankfurt v2 VAS Use
      I'm sorry, Tom, but I strongly disagree. I am running FSX and until I bought EDDF v2, I never encountered OOMs (besides that one time I flew my new PMDG 777 in the tutorial flight from Malé to Dubai) before - while having all my airport add-ons activated. Your statement could be true for FSX users who own a low-end computer, but my example and the thousands of examples of other FSX users prove that FSX is very much usable without turning all "unnecessary" sceneries off if you have a not-too-weak computer and also keep an eye on your FSX settings.   And I must add that I find it quite worrying that you deal with justified criticism by a paying customer in such an almost ridiculing manner. "crash" is by far not the only user who encountered VAS problems and I wholeheartedly support his statement. Something must be wrong about a scenery add-on when a considerable number of users has severe performance problems when operating it in a configuration or a system that works perfectly or at least decently in all or at least most other use cases.   While I write these lines, the question I asked twice about the status of the troubleshooting by Aerosoft and/or the German Airports team is still left unanswered. This is why I am particularly disappointed to read comments like yours instead. All I (and I suppose many other paying customers who are affected by VAS problems while operating EDDF v2) am hoping for is some support - and if it's impossible to give technical support at this stage in time, it would be nice to get at least some moral support, some reassurance that the Aerosoft and/or German Airports team(s) are still investigating into the problem. Ridicule is no help whatsoever.
    • EDDFv2 extremes Stuttering
      Habe seit gestern ebenfalls das Problem. Bis auf weiteres leider deaktiviert.   Zufällig kürzlich den Simstarter NG installiert? Könnte das bei mir zeitlich zusammenbringen.
    • Mac OS X - paste serial
      Thanks for jumping in Robert !     To be honest, no. I tried to paste via touchpad / mouse right button and it didn´t work. Anyway i entered the serial manually and activated it.   Regards, Lars