• Please post your screenshot simply as a jpg or png file This is the window I would like to see:
    • And also, couldn't the people who fly on VAs just get a "collegue"? I don't think that IRL every pilot chooses its first officer.You just get a person for an hour. and by this way you can also meet people that you may like and that you didn't know about. That could be cool, and realistic.
    • Shared Cockpit (Connected Flight Deck) is actually something I know a lot about.     Sure, many flight simmers don't actually have any friends in the flight sim community, but this has been changing pretty darned fast and very quickly we'll see Shared Cockpit becoming the third main genre of flight sim for airliners.  In fact the growth of this special experience lead Aerosoft to investing $50,000 into Shared Cockpit.  We've developed a server based for of Connected Flight Deck as well as meeting places (being developed) to help bring people together.   With over 8000 hours of Shared Cockpit flying, I can say for certain that it's the best flight sim experience I've ever had - nothing else comes close.  The flight sim world (community and developers) have been waking up to this for the past 14 years and it's getting ready to explode with far more Shared Cockpit capable airliners coming out over the next 12 months.  I can't say anything more about that due to NDAs, but it's happening in a huge way for thousands for devoted flight simmers.   Of course there will always be those who prefer to keep their flight sim experience between them and their computer, and I'm extremely confident that Bryan at FS2Crew will have a version released for the Airbus Professional Products.   Best wishes.    
    • Ah, I see.... Looks like Lufthansa didn't have any DC8 - 50's other than leased.   Cheers, Scott
    • Now that the expo is over... Any news?