• 0 replies
  4. topcat speeds

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Problems with PFPX

• 0 replies
  6. Route export list

• 0 replies
    • Hallo, habe jetzt mal meine Pedale neu justiert und den Haken im REP-Menü entfernt. Das von Heinz beschriebene Prinzip habe ich jetzt verstanden, wie ich beim Start in der Aussenansicht sehen kann funktioniert es genau so. Vielen Dank noch mal an euch beide. Günter
    • Hello Dave, did remove the .NET, cleaned registry, reboot system. Installed the .NET (latest one) and still same issue, did the cold cockpit and nothing, it does works on the ready to taxi and ready for take off mode and then I can go back to cold. No biggie. Maybe one of these days I will reinstall everything from scratch including OS and maybe that fix the problem, till then I will keep using the workaround.
      Thanks again for the help.  
    • (firstly sorry for bad english) hi, i purchased before Airbus A320/A321 and when i check update page with my serial number, there is still i see v1.31.   do i need buy a320/321 "professional" version on offical store? why i can not use my product?   Thanks
    • Well at least you didn't say Belgium.   I have to say, I do not know where exactly the boundary between Orbx's GEN and GES is.
    • Guest Faber
      Recently downloaded cumulusX to try with prepar3d. Ran the installer which promptly disappeared. Tried manually moving the cumulusx folder and clouds folder into prepar3d\simobjects\misc folder. double clicking the cumulusx.exe appears to try starting the program but it stops immediately. I am running windows 10 and it is up to date with latest updates. Tried running it in compatibility mode  for win7 and also winxp sp3 (and I am always running it as admin) but no dice. Any ideas?