PFPX - Professional Flight Planner X

All your comments and support for PFPX

• Same here - no PTA, no Reshade Texture changes or anything.   Thanks for Maastricht too great to see it back - and free upgrade as well.   Scott
    • Good chance you miscopied or otherwise didn't enter the correct code. I suggest you go to the page in your shop account where the download is for your MA Heathrow Xtended is and copy the key from there to paste in the purchase page tab for Heathrow Pro. Do be sure you don't inadvertently copy any spaces before or after the key, because that will cause the entry to fail. If that still doesn't work, best to go to for assistance.
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • You're in the wrong place. You'll want to follow the A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Pro page here. Please review the summary post at the top of the current page, where you'll find the answer to your question.
    • So problem Solved.I have to uninstall P3dV4 and install P3Dv4.2  Somehow my files wasnt updated from full installer from LH website so I decide to uninstall client and install client v4.2 CRJ works perfect.