7. ETOPS circles

• 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Dear Aerosoft developer team, could you paint a Rossiya A319 as it shows in the link? I have only found old liveries of Rossiya, but would like to have a new one. I even browsed through avsim.ru and could not find one for the airbus x. Only for freeware and wilco. https://goo.gl/images/uch1n0
    • Thanks for reporting back. I made a few flights with ActiveSky defaults and crash detection off in the meantime. With light to medium turbulences, the aircraft was really thrown around with up to 4g. That could probably happen if you fly right through solid magenta area, but not with dark or light green.
    • system crash
      one gets the impression that the CRJ 700/900 was more developed for the PD3, as for FSX.
      I call the product unfit. out of 10 "long-haul flights" I could only land two. At 8 crashed the system. Even the latest drivers are useless.
    • I've indeed updated ezdok to the latest beta with no luck. Thanks anyway.
    • This problem unfortunately wears the infamous "not reproducable" tag... I would fix it right away if I had the tiniest clue what could cause it.   Looking at @timma's post, it might be something related to initialization. So, how do you load the CRJ? From Free Flight (aka Create Scenario in P3D) window? Or do you load a scenario with the CRJ? Or do you load a scenario with a default aircraft and then switch to the CRJ?