• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Cannot intstall

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    •   Drooling here...! When did we say it will be ready?   Jk... I have seen on the forum...!
    • I have noticed that Réunion is not updated to v 1.2 yet.   Rgds Roland
    • The knocking on the door wakes me from a deep sleep.   I open the door to see who it is.   "I found the part for your plane you were looking for. She's all fixed up and ready to go."   "That's fantastic!", I say, wondering who this person is. "Where did you find it? The mechanic here told me none existed?"   The man looks at me and says ...... "1955"       "I have to get going, Marty and Jennifer are in trouble again...."   "uh.... thank you.....", I tell him. "Be careful, the roads around here can be dangerous."   The man looks at me and smirks, "roads? Where I'm going, I don't need roads."   He puts on his sunglasses and walks away.   Betty White and I are gathering our things when a bright flash of light fills the room.   "Must be a storm coming in, we should get going"   We make our way to the plane and get underway.        "The Suez Canal is to our right, Betty White!"       "I wonder if I can hit it with candy...."       "Betty White......"     *click*     *sigh*     Everything is looking good as we make our way to Marsa Alam       "Can I try landing this time?"   "Ok, Betty White, I'll transfer the controls to you..."         "WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"       "BETTYYYY WHIIIIIITE!"           "TIME TO LAND!"   Betty White enters the pattern and lands perfectly       "Let's go to the hotel, I need to throw up now", I tell her.   "Ok, then let's go to the pool!"   I agree and try to walk to the bus without falling over.       Some time later..........     We make our way to the pool at the resort, hoping to be able to relax for the night.   "Betty, so good to see you again!", a voice says enthusiastically from the pool.   "Vlad! How are you!?", she replies.   "Join us in the pool, the water is warm!"   "Want to pet my koala? His name is Boris!", he asks.       "Boris and I are on vacation, he doesn't like the snow."   He turns to Betty White and asks "Betty, want to sing karaoke like old times?"   "I would love to, Vlad!"   Music starts playing from out of nowhere.....   "Is that The Carpenters?!", I ask   Before I know it, they both break into song     "Long ago, and, oh, so far away I fell in love with you before the second show......"     "DON'T YOU REMEMBER, YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME BABYYYYYY" "YOU SAID YOU'D BE COMING BACK THIS WAY AGAIN BABYYYYYY" "BABYBABYBABYBABY OH BABYYYYY" "I LOVE YOU, I REALLY DOOOOOO...."        
    • But according to Lokheed no changes where made in that aspect.