• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
  7. PFPX "Hangs"

• 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • It is quite clear to me that this new version of Skiathos is a new product.  Eg here is the description from Simmarket:   "If you previously purchased AEROSOFT - SKIATHOS X - THE GREEK ST. MAARTEN (DOWNLOAD) or AEROSOFT - SKIATHOS X - THE GREEK ST. MAARTEN (BOX) at simMarket, you are entitled for a free upgrade. Simply purchase the product and you will not be charged. NOTE: The special upgrade price will be awarded automatically, therefore you must be logged into your same account used to purchase the previous version! If in doubt contact simMarket support first! NO REFUNDS GIVEN!"   As PC Aviator no longer stock Aerosoft downloads, for whatever reason, then it is obvious they will not be stocking or uploading this new version of Skiathos, therefore I will not have access to it.   The person I spoke to in support could not seem to grasp this, or did not care.  A very simple solution would be to offer the already implemented Update Database version to download customers who can not access the new version any other way, rather than only boxed version customers.  I will honestly be very disappointed if this is not considered.    
    • Today, 21/11, we are facing the longest route of entire travel.   711,6 nm...   On a Twin Otter...   It's raining, and it's cold.   But we have 52 knots wind at our back. And it's marvellous for fuel saving.
    • There is no ICE warning at all. I'm at a loss to understand why. If there are no others reporting this issues, then clearly its something at my end. 
    • On 16/11 we flew in Russia at dusk. Lucille was furious about the flying hour choice by me and Maurice. Not the safety one.  
    • Okay had the feedback. At this moment Active Sky Next is not supported. This might be added.