• 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  8. Metric in EPWW

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • You have to differentiate between the AS acars and the PMDG acars. The AS acars will come with all AS busses and it will work online and offline.    The PMDG acars will most probably also be available for the A330 as a tier 1 product.    As to how the PMDG product will work you will have to ask PMDG as AS is not developing it.   
    • HI Wie kanni ich das Verzeichnis vom Desktop verschieben*?   Lg Sebi   *der Ortner ist offen also Costum S. Glibal. Aircraft ...
    • I am pretty sure ''terrific'' was the word you were looking for - not terrible     Nice drawing though! ...I am pretty sure all the A320 devs' will appreciate it!   Best regards Anton
    • Hi Michael, First  of all, in no way I consider help as a criticism. On the contrary, I acknowledge when people takes their time to offer solutions. This is the main spirit of forums.  Now, going to the problem. For me, as a former pilot, it is not right to park the plane, apply the parking brakes and not shutting the engines. It is against a pilot logic.  However, I followed you recommendation. I left the engines running and open the C&D window, click on the Cold & Dark key and saved the scenario. I even shut the simulator and the computer. When I opened the scenario the same thing happened. I wanted to record it with Fraps but I cannot make it work in Windows 10 no matter what I do.  At the end, I will do as mentioned above and enjoy this wonderful machine. BTW, I just saw Aerosoft releasing a version that includes FSX. Do I need to buy to play it in FSX? Best Regards  
    • Hi I think I answer all of your questions if not tell me regards Flc