9. -900 TOPCAT profile?

• 6 replies
    • 0 replies
  10. .rt question

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • Hi! I dont know if this is relevant for the issue you are talking about but in some cases I have discovered that the course setting for CRS1 turns 180 degrees before landing and of course making ils acting weird. Today landing on rwy 35L in KDEN I did set both CRS1 and CRS2 to 353 degrees while still in cruise. Just before I was going to switch NAV-source from FMS1 to LOC1 on the approach I discovered that the course had changed to 173 degrees! Turned it back to 353 before activating APPR and everything was ok.   I have seen this happened on ils 34R in KSLC as well. I dont know exactly at which phase of the flight it turns 180 degrees but I did verify the right setting sometime during descent.   I am running version 1.0.6
    • Since I had some free time, I went back to the beginning of this thread and hid all the posts that were quoted in an answer, earlier questions about release dates, and other clutter. That should reduce the page count for our frequent readers and add focus for our newer guests. Also, by hiding instead of deleting, a post can be reinstated if it's later found to have value.   Update: I had no idea it was so time consuming, as it was about 1+45 for the first 10 pages. Probably have to limit the internal explanations for the hides. Since mods can see the hidden posts it's a real revelation to see how much content is repetitive and how much is answered in the sticky post.
    • Hallo Heinz,   wenn bei uns (Aerosoft) gekauft, gibt es die Updates (meist in etwas größeren Abständen) als neue Vollversion über das eigene Aerosoft Shop Konto. https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulation/xplane-11/ (Mein Konto). Gleiche Login Daten wie beim Kauf. Den Download findest Du dann unter "Sofortdownloads".   Sollte ein wichtiges Update hier fehlen, dann bitte einfach melden. Hier und am Besten auch per PM, damit ich das nicht übersehe. Dann kann ich veranlassen, dass wir das Update bekommen, falls noch nicht geschehen....   Gruß Heinz
    • Wo gekauft? Ein Posting unter diesem kann helfen!! Gruß Peter
    • Hallo Thomas,   ein deutsches PDF kenne ich leider nicht. Tuorials gibt es ja einige. Allerdings als Video wie Dein gepostetes. Manuals (ca. 200 Seiten) sind bei der MD 80 dabei. Auch ein Tutorial Flug (47 Seiten)  (alles als PDF). Allerdings in Englisch.   Ein Forum könnte ich hier bei uns für die Rotate MD 80 Pro einrichten, wenn von mehreren Usern gewünscht. Dann bitte hier kurz melden....   Gruß Heinz