• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. How to close screens

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    •   Excuse me sir, I merely answered one of your two questions. When you quote my answer and go a different direction, well then that's on you.   I think everyone understood your original post.   Best wishes.  
    • I venture to say that this does not answer the question asked about why is there a switch from ABS to REL but it does not seem to work as I experienced the same behaviour, And I do fly the aircraft and thus I like to have the settings I want to have and for me (the pilot flying) I would like more the REL readout. So maybe a person in charge can answer if this is indeed a "fake" button or if this is maybe a bug which will be corrected in an upcoming update. Thank you.   Regards Henry
    • Then maybe your payment didn't went through. Did you pay via Paypal? Sometimes for any reason it migh take a while.
    • Thanks alot  No information in the emails from Aerosoft shop about this   Thanks again Michael Moe
    • That doesnt matter at all. When one dev updates his own software with whatever and this results in work that needs to be done by another dev not related at all to the other, so why shouldn't he get paid for his work. But anyway i think that the opener is wrong with mentioning that he needs 8 credits.