• 4 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • Ok, I've fixed it: CleanDesk was on "Close and restart programs", found it in the log, went back and changed it to <<DON'T USE CLEANDESK>>. Closes itself OK.   Now, how about   MAX_VC_TEXTURE RESOLUTION= setting in SIMStarter? There's no place for it yet?   Thanks, Sabre10
    • Ok. Ich denke, ich habe das gröbste verstanden. Noch ein- oder zweimal durchlesen. In dem Fall hier hat mir ATCPro/X folgende Anweisung gegeben: STAR: GOLBO2Z, Trans: LANUM Rwy  07L.  Demnach ist das Transition hier falsch und eher durch ein VIA zu erstzen, so wie es auch in der MCDU bezeichnet wird. Dass das VIA an dieser Stelle aber eigentlich überflüssig ist, kann ich nachvollziehen und auch den Charts zu entnehmen. Oft hat man ja Anflugpunkte, die in den Charts nicht als Descent Profil verzeichnet sind (also andere VIAs). Da weiß ich auch immer nicht, welche Höhe da bevorzugt wird. Deshalb richte ich mich da immer grob an den Anflugkarten. Vielen Dank für diese super Erklärung.   Aber zurück zum eigentlichen Problem: Irgendwelche Ideen für das letzte Bild? Da liegt scheinbar ein Fehler im FMGS vor. 
    • Hi David,   This weekend I did try that , but the white winter grass remains. I even backed up your winter grass Texture and renamed a summer copy Texture to winter but no luck.   Probably default grass   regards Gerard
    • You could just go back a couple of pages and see where someone asked this exact same question just to be linked back to the original answer that everything in the current A32X will be in the A330.
    • For those who are experiencing problems with CFD, we found that having the correct and up to date versions of Microsoft C++ Redistributables solved these problems.  You can find the procedure to do this HERE - and I'd recommend that you perform steps 2 through 6 as it will only ensure you're system is at 100%.   I've probably made a 60+ CFD flights in the A320/A321, and very early on I experienced the same types of problems reported in this thread, but after I installed and updated all the MS C++ Redist. files all the problems.  To ensure this was the cause, I actually performed 2 full re installs of Windows and FSX/P3D without updating the C++ files, and the problems appeared.  After updating the C++ files, then again went away.    Regarding the door sync issue, I haven't seen it enough to be able to track it further, but I believe it is corrected by a full install and then update of the Microsoft C++ Redistrib. 2008 (it seemed to be the update that actually resolved the issue).  You'll need the other versions of the Redist. files as well.   I live in the southeastern U.S., and for the past 2 months I've been making many highly successful CFD flights with someone from Algiers.  This is noteworthy for a few reasons. First, the people in Algiers suffer from likely one of the worst quality Internet connections I've seen (though it's getting better), and also because the path taken through Internet routers to reach Algiers from my location is really something! I use software to track the status of the Internet and the signal/signal quality between my location and the person I'm flying with (as well as the actual data packets being sent/received) and I've never seen bounce backs/redirects like it!  Because of this, the latency we've typically seen on our CFD flights has been 180+ on the better days, yet no sync issues.  Note however that it's usually best to fly with a ping of 70 or below between the two parties.   Regarding the door sync issue.... if you have update your MS C++ Redist. files and have this problem, the only way to resolve it is to reload the aircraft.  Disconnecting from CFD will not resolve most desync issues because Port 6882 will remain open until the aircraft is closed out).   Regarding Port Forwarding, it's actually very easy for the vast majority of people, and there is a great website calledPortforward.com that has the actual procedure for almost all consumer routers. The ones who have difficulty with this are the ones who have ISPs that in effect prevent ports from being forwarded - though there is a work around for this that will work without using Hamachi or a similar VPN. I've been looking for someone who has an ISP like this in order to test the work around, but I haven't found one yet.   If you have problems after updating  your C++ files, I'd love to hear from you - just post in the CFD forum and I'll be happy to give you a hand.