• 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • Yes, the speed is very important, I agree with you and think we are talking at cross purposes. Let me try to explain . The recordings were made quite early. The picture from the previous post still during the CLB. I've seen no point in flipping the entire circuit again to check if the FLP changes when I adjust the CRZ ALT. I have a parrallel post in the german forum and give the pictures from there also gladly here. It is good to see that at WPT RADEL the ALT is provided with FL155. It can therefore be assumed that up to then a reasonable DES has taken place. The picture from the last post shows my plane during the CLB below FL100 (265ktn) and after entering the new CRZ ALT of FL380.
      The big speed value (0ktn in Picture 1) shows only the current Speed (I'm Standing at the gate) not the Speed at this WPT so we don't know how high the Speed value at this wpt is. But it is also clear to see on the FPL that I am not flying any of the displayed waypoints on the FPL, since none are displayed white. I scrolled to this Point in the FLP.   Picture  1: FLP at the gate with calculated FL330:   Picture 2: changing FL330 to FL 380 during the CLB (265Ktn) a few minutes earlier.   I did nothing more than to change FL330 to FL380   I can't take any other Pictures before tomorrow evening.
    • Following a private message from @Aldarean questioning why I'm talking about speed, I want to point out that the reason I mention speed is that, if the aircraft expects you to be doing 315kts during the descent and you are only doing 265kts, you're obviously going to end up very high due to the lack profile drag, and this might be the cause of your woes.
    • I'M using Steve'S DX10 Fix now for quite a while and simply do not see any issue with the A320. So please show me a screesnhot of what you are seeing. And to make sure, you are on ver. 1.31? So what did you change?
    • Aharon, forget about that built-in stuff of FSX. FSX's GPS simply relies on over 10 years old data and can't see data from installed addons.
    • There is another good document from Airbus: http://www.airbus.com/fileadmin/media_gallery/files/safety_library_items/AirbusSafetyLib_-FLT_OPS-ADV_WX-SEQ07.pdf