• 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 112 replies
  6. P3Dv4

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • Zum Upgradepreis wurde alles gesagt und Fabian hat eine klare Aussage gemacht und bei der von dir verlinkten Seite geht es nicht um die Upgradepolicy sondern um das Produkte selber. Das kann hier gerne weiterdiskutiert werden. Wenn es aber hier auch nur wieder um die Upgradepolicy geht, wird auch dieser Topic wieder zugemacht, da alles gesagt wurde was es zu sagen gibt.
    • But a driving school would be nice indeed. Only problem I see are the different rules and regulations in Europe, worldwide and even within the EU. 
    •   1. Its very possible and I would assume they would be updating the aircraft software to fly RNP and LNAV/VNAV approaches as they are the future of instrument approaches.  I don't believe auto thrust is a requirement for an RNP approach, just that the aircraft is capable of RNP0.3 and has a vertical NAV function and of course the company is approved to conduct RNP approaches. 2. Good idea, I don't recall seeing that, but the new next gen models could do that. 3. I do remember that if you didn't put the FMS into INHIBIT mode on the legs page, and flew throw the missed approach area it would start to sequence. The sequencing isn't really the issue, its that I cant get the approach to load again after that.  If flying an ILS its not really an issue, but it makes its not possible to fly an RNAV approach if the FMS will not accept loading the approach again.  I even loaded another separate approach, and then loaded my original approach again and it still sequenced to the missed approach.  Its just a bug that I'm sure you can get to the bottom of.   The plane has great potential, and I'm looking forward to more updates.
    • And now for something warmer Flight Number
      WW7901 - Operated by Worldwide Virtual Date Friday, 15 December 2017 Depart CYYT - St. John's International Airport Arrive LPAZ - Santa Maria Airport Aircraft WW-DC30 Flight Time 10:48:00 Distance 1370 NM
    • Flight Number
      WW7855 - Operated by Worldwide Virtual Date Friday, 15 December 2017 Depart CYSJ - Saint John Airport Arrive CYYT - St. John's International Airport Aircraft              WW-DC30 Flight Time 03:39:36 Distance 559 NM