• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. cessna 550 carenado

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • I know in the past there's been talk about manually modifying the Center fuel tank to give the capacity of the ACTs (which are installed on most of the A321 fleet now), but does that still work with the new version?   Also, is there any way this could just be done as an official update?  I find it odd to have an airplane that kinda-sorta is a -200 model but doesn't have the extra fuel tanks that make it a real competitor to the 757.
    • Thanks all, I finally gave in and removed, then reinstalled both products in full (319, 320/21) on my system. Resolved the TOD issue for me.   However, a new one is now locked differential brakes (I created another post so this one is resolved). Thanks!
    • So, having reinstalled everything to rid myself of the TOD issue I was having (seemingly something went awry during my update), I'm now having issues with my brakes.   Landed normally at VTSP (normally, aside from two CTD's on final....). Used reverse thrust, no autobraking, was gentle with the wheel brakes.   Halfway down the taxiway suddenly "DIFFERENTIAL BRAKES" appeared at lower left and my 321 ground to a halt.    I do not: Use rudder pedals Have any key assignments mapped to left/right brakes Use the brakes hard on landing (ie not locked up) No axis is assigned to braking- I have a button mapped to "." at a medium repeat rate only   I'm fairly frustrated right now as I've flown this plane many times since release and have only just gotten it onto a runway to find this latest issue on my sim..... any help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • Adding an approach (none previously selected) while in the descent causes a CTD while having a STAR programmed. KMCO PIGLT STAR, programmed 36L arrival.
      Windows Event Viewer shows FMGS.dll Error.
    • Guys, sorry to raise this topic again but it’s huge disaster when the server is down now while we had it from the beginning. And this happens right before tomorrow’s Lisbon real OPS( I am raising this topic again just because there are no substitutions. I am sure that SP1 will bring us new CFD. But please check the current “not working CFD” and bring the server back to live so we can continue flying the best ever Airbus made for P3D. Looks like somebody just by mistake pressed the wrong button. I hope that Mathijs will press the right button and this magic will come back.   Alex