• 2 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 39 replies
    • Okay. That's exactly what I meant, when I said " Windows event log ", so I couldn't find anything there, but I will re-check this in the evening.
    • So, installing to another drive, no moving scenery within lorby's either; looks like the update path is still wrong and the next update will still fail   Unless I've missed something!  
    • Ich muss noch dazu sagen, das mich das mit den Taxi Lights einfach nur interessiert, ob das in der Realität auch so ist. Denn eigentlich ein cooles Future, was ja auch gerade das verhindert, das man schon bei Pushback die Taxi Lights einschaltet und den Fahrer blendet.   Gruß
    • Hi, I am starting a new topic with a similar one, which ended sometimes in 2017 when the pro version for Airbus was not available yet. Would like to extend it a bit having in mind the new plane. 1. Is it reasonable using UTL (Ultimate Traffic Live) with the pro version of the Airbus? What would be a good setting for UTL without overloading the system too much? It is clear that this depends on the hardware, however sharing some experience from others will be useful. 2. There was a statement made by DaveCT2003 in the old topic, which sounds good, but unfortunately unclear:  "I strongly recommend Ultimate Traffic Live as well.  One note, if you fly on VATSIM then you should install UTL, but then disable it (using Notepad++) in the CFG file as you don't want or need the UTL program loaded/running.  This isn't the same as securing UTL from the addon menu as the program still runs.  The models will still show up if you diable UTL, you just don't have the unneeded processes running in the back ground (which frees up CPU cycles for your flight sim related programs). Best wishes." What I want to ask is what and in which config file should be disabled? 3. vPilot is creating lots of error messages when UTL is on. Most of the messages are probably related to model matching of the AC used by UTL. Any comments? Thank you in advance!
    • Hallo Bernhard   Danke erstmal für die Info. Ich glaube, dieser Schalter ist wohl nicht animiert, muss ich aber mal schauen. Schade eigentlich für eine Payware. Mit den Taxi Lights habe ich mich etwas  falsch ausgedrückt, sorry. Natürlich müssen die Triebwerke laufen, damit die Lichter funktionieren und das tun sie bei mir auch. Aber wenn die Triebwerke im Leerlauf (Throttle Stellung auf "Idle") laufen, sind die Lichter aus. Erst sobald ich die Treibwerke hochfahre, um z.B. über den Taxiway zu rollen gehen die Lichter an. Ist das normal, bei Airbus oder falsch animiert? Bei Boeing sind die Lichter auch im Leerlauf an.   Danke und Gruß