2. Problemas con DHC6

• 13 replies
  3. PROBLEMA CON 737 PMDG

• 5 replies
  4. CRJ 700/900 AC/APU

• 1 reply
  5. Repaint Request

• 1 reply
    • Sadly none of those options fixed the issue. The A318, A319 and A321 work fine as well as all my other aircraft. Only the A320 is giving the problem, so I think the fix would lie with something that's a bit more specific to the A320. Is there anything else that could cause this issue?   Update: Just went ahead and reinstalled the plane over the old copy, and it seems to work again... Not sure what messed it up but all's good again.
    • No worries my friend, all in good fun.   I've happily been in the flight sim community for over 35 years, and if you need any advice I'd be happy to share it. Just let me know what you're interested in.  Additionally, there are tons of videos of flight sim streams on Twitch and Youtube (just search for flight or flight simulation and you'll be all set.  Beyond that, our new Airbus Professional has a Connected Flight Deck mode (available after Service Pack 1 (an upcoming update)) which allows two people to operate the Airbus. One of the best benfits of Connected Flight Deck is you can jump in the aircraft and make a flight with an experienced person, and doing this this reduces the learning curve by a factor of up to 10!!!   Best wishes my friend - oh, and welcome to the Aerosoft forums!  
    • Ok so I went into the SODE manager and noticed AI Traffic detenction was set at false and so I changed it to true. Re opened the sim but still notice the same, but I only was letting the sim run for a couple minutes to notice anything. Should jetways already be attached on AI aircraft when I first start up the sim or should I sit there and wait to start seeing something happen? I'll give it another go to test it out. Other then that I can't seem to see the reason why it shouldn't work now. 
    • Which version of P3Dv4? 1, 2 or 3? looks like the issue that was from NOT using 4.3. reported earlier.