6. Nav Database PFPX

• 1 reply
  7. PFPX_PRO X

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  8. AES // FSX-SE

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • Hi, kann seit zwei Tagen nichts aus dem shop/ meinem account dowloaden, liegt das an meiner Verbindung?
    •   ah i see it now - will give it a shot, thanks!    
    • Nov 21
      The sunrise was spectacular. Aside from that, little was memorable about this flight. It was all stright forward stuff. Boring flying is good flying and it will be good to be over the continental US. Route:
      PANC, ATYOL, ATAGA, YAK, SSR, LVD, CYPR, ZT, TOU, KSEA
      Cruising altitude: 290
      Cruising speed: 330kts IAS (ground speed 285-390)
      Departure: 17:35 UTC
      Arrival: 21:50 UTC  
      Video here: https://youtu.be/o2q5MqYLpLU  
    • Hello Emanuel, I made nearly the same experiences. But I wasn't so tough as Lotus3xiG3 to write this completely down. I gave up a little bit.   For me it is frustrating that in former times you could make just a short phone call and get really good support. With a little smalltalk by these occasions I got some good hints for other products to buy. These hints bewared me from wasting money into products not well fitting to my purposes and leaded me to the right products. So this was a benefit for me and aerosoft as well. Because with this way I was more happy to spend my money by buying aerosoft products.   It is so much easier to have a short phone call and be successfull than to write things down and write several times and don't get the right answer at least. I hope you can understand what I mean, because my English is not so well - especially late in the evening.
    • As stated already multiple times all over the forum (and all over the internet actually), the new FF has a bug with downloading files. This bug is confirmed by Mozilla and should be fixed by them soon.