• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • A320 CFM is dropping optimal flight level down while flying. in climbing FMGC shows optimal level is FL370, and i climb FL370. Pretty soon after reaching FL370, it's showing below levels, and dropping all the time inflight.
    • I fixed that in the meantime. It will be available with the next update.
    • Hello Dave,
      I do not know exactly what you mean, search with the printer. In which menu, Windows does not work and in the Airbus I find nothing synonymous.
      It worked on the old Airbus 32Bit 1.31.
      The instructions are not up to date. The Configurator has a checkmark next to "Use default printer and A3XX Connect Pro". What else do I have to stop him?
      Printer is USB and works well on the W10 standard printer.
      Thank you
      CFG874 Bernd
    • Thank you, @DaveCT2003 - but there seem to be conflicting opinions on whether air coolers are worse, equally or even better capable of cooling the components compared to water coolers. Therefore I'm not sure whether a water cooler is really necessary also regarding the longevity of the processor or other components. As @Querer already pointed out, there could be trouble ahead if I bought a water cooler instead of an air cooler.
    • Hallo Peter, habe mir gerade zum zweiten Male dein Video angeschaut und bin beeindruckt, was das Tool alles leistet. Ich habe es schon länger installiert aber das Video zeigt doch noch weitere Möglichkeiten zur Nutzung des SimStarters. Eines ist mir noch nicht ganz klar geworden: mit dem Scenery Config Manager kann man ja "Spacer" programmieren. Da ich jede Menge AddOn`s installiert habe (im FSX) habe ich auch entsprechend sehr sehr lange Ladezeiten. Wenn ich z.B. einen Spacer für ORBX Produkte, UT Produkte usw. programmiere und diese dann nach dem Öffnen des SimStarters, bevor ich den FSX starte, deaktiviere, verringert sich dann die Ladezeit ? Nach dem Starten des FSX und das Setzen des Flugzeuges müsste ich alles wieder aktivieren. Funktioniert das überhaupt oder habe ich da etwas falsch verstanden ? Wäre schön, wenn Du mich aufklären könntest. LG Claus