• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Navdata A320

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • Guten Morgen Heinz, @Heinz Flichtbeil   das ist ja eine super schnelle Hilfe hier. Herzlichen Dank für den Tipp. Auch in dem Bereich habe ich natürlich gesucht, aber leider nichts gefunden. Naja dann werde ich mich gleich mal in den "Vogel" begeben und den Schalter betätigen.   Vielen Dank ein schönes WE   LG Ernst  
    • Good morning,   I have a short question concerning the AES for aerosoft CRJ.   When I parked there is a approaching Sairways. But the CRJ has Stairways itself. What do I wrong, I downloaded the CRJ-Files in the download-section.   Best regards Flo
    • Ok Thanks for your help. This might sound stupid but is there anyway i can leave it blank as i like it blank or nah.
    • As their functionality isn't implemented yet the initial release of the current bus didn't had these displays. It was decided to better leave them out than blank all the time.    Over the time the online networks started to work on their support for them and service pack 3 added the displays in preparation for that. But they are still without functionality.    The screenshots on the product page were taken from the initial release and therefore don't have them.   
    •   +1 Feature creep is the hardest thing to control. Project looks amazing.   Thumbs up!