• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • Hello all   So yesterday I just made the decision to move from FSX to P3D v3 and I took AS A321/320s pack with me since at the moment it is the only add-on plane I have. When I fly on FSX especially with the AS 321 I use my Xbox 360 controller since I don't use joysticks. The buttons for controlling throttle is the Y and B button with Y increasing thrust while B decreases thrust. It worked perfectly with the AS Airbus pack (latest version) and with other add-on aircraft QW, PMDG, iFly, etc.   However I noticed while the B button works as it should activating reverse at idle, the Y button does not increase thrust as it should. I looked over the internet for solutions went as far as installing FSUIPC4 and the SimConnect msi's but still no avail, keep in mind I don't have a registered version of FSUIPC for neither P3D or FSX. I just don't know what to do.   I tried following the manual and to no luck the Y button on the gamepad does not work, it ONLY affects Aerosoft aircraft the default plane's respond normally. It worked fine in FSX I could fly the A321 with my controller even have a few hundred hours with the 321. I want to know why the gamepad button does not work and how I can fix this, I can fly Aerosoft Airbuses with my 360 controller in FSX but not in P3D.   Everything else on my controller (flight controls, trim, landing gear, brakes, etc) works perfectly fine. And yes I am fully aware of the "you should get a joystick" argument, but that is a little outside my budget right now since I spent that to purchase P3D.
    • Thanks Marten, I checked it and it's working but is it normal that there is no docking guidance system ? Or at least a marshaller ? 
    • Fantastic captures Scott!! Hit the spot The Cheyenne looks spectacular in Nantucket for sure!
    • Just a little bug I've noticed - I wouldn't even call it a nuisance, but an observation.  The ECAM display pushbutton "ALL" sometimes requires more than one press to advance to the next page.  I haven't been able to find any patterns regarding which status screen is displayed initially, etc.  And sometimes, it seems to work perfectly fine.
    • I'm using creators update with no problems, I tried FSX SE DX10 and everything are working fine. Well, for avoid any kind of problems with the update, I installed Windows 10 from scratch and actually in P3Dv3 I noticed a little increase in performance, maybe more smoothness. My system is 4790K 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB RAM DDR3 1600 and GTX 970