6. AES CREDIPACK

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. MILAN Malpensa

• 1 reply
    • Duplicate question. I closed this one for you.
    • Still sounds like wingflex...   A better place for this is the Previews of Unreleased Products forum. I might be wrong, but I believe this section is for that kind of question after release. Otherwise, questions and answers are scattered in two places.
    • Will it be movment in the wings? I don’t mean wing flex, but will the wings lift a little bit when  taking off, or will they be flat like the current models?
    • Will it be movment in the wings? I don’t mean wing flex, but will the wings lift a little bit when  taking off, or will they be flat like the current models?
    • 1. This workflow is a projection from geometry space to pixel space. So the result is a texture. 2. As there is texture space reserverd in the bay already, the later performance not changes in any way. 3. Traditional painting is compared to this method in a higher grade unflexible for high precission work. There are paint tools out there where you directly paint onto the model, however that makes more sense for dirt, scratches and other organic and local things. Also painting directly into a pixel canvas gives out pixel level results, whereas rendering gives sub pixel precision which gets the most out of a texture.