Aerosoft Airbus X Extended

All support and discussion for the Airbus X Extended (2012). Please note this is NOT the same as the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 and Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 products

Subforums

1. Airbus General

Discussion that does not fit in one of the other categories

Standard questions and answers

All about FMGC, FAC. MCDU and FCU

Engines (FADEC), Flight Controls, Fuel, Electrical, Hydraulics, Communication, Equipment, APU, Doors, Landing Gear, Web server

All possible hot fixes and updates

PFD, ND, E/WD, SD, FLT Recorders

ADIRS, GPWS, RAAS, Radio Navigation.

All about the right MCDU

If you like to change things, come here first!

In this forum we are working with invited customers to sort out issues we can not recreate in our development offices

11. Holgers Liveries

Holger Sobl is a highly prolific repainter for the Airbus X (and a great friend of Aerosoft). In this forum he can inform you of what he is doing, what's available and what's planned.

Any question on how to link your hardware or software to the Airbus X Extended? Here's the place!

• Leg 5: Flight Log, please let us know if you completed your flight to Canada
      By pjl953 · Posted
      After a rather extended break, for various reasons, I have finally completed leg 5, but have decided that, as I have very little time for flight, I will rejoin at Boston and go from there, so that I stand more of a chance of catching up with the rest of the pack.  2015-7-31_10-19-5-573.bmp  2015-7-31_11-54-1-48.bmp  2015-7-31_12-9-13-813.bmp Enjoy Peter
    • Windows 10 and FSX
      By macroth72 · Posted
      Ich hab leider eine ATI Karte...vielleicht ist da noch etwas nicht gefixt...
    • Lose checklist function at approach phase
      By bobsk8 · Posted
      On your first question, I have moved the assignment of Pro ATC to another key, so that the 1 key only affects the Airbus, and it works every time on all the check list prompts, except on the flight in question, but then I never did get the option to start the checklist on the right MCDU either. I went past the distance where it should have started, and then the distance started registering how far away I was from when the CL should have started. I am not sure about where the DeCel  point was, but I will fly this flight again tonight and see if the problem reoccurs.  
    • Windows 10 and FSX
      By Berndie · Posted
      Keine Einschränkung bei Windows 10 64 Bit im Zusammenhang mit dem FSX bei mir feststellbar. Im Gegenteil, mit dem neuen Nvidia Treiber habe ich keinerlei Ruckeln mehr. sehr zufrieden. nutze 2 Monitore , einmal das Hauptfenster und im anderen sind das FMC und Fenster Beobachter geöffnet, teils FPS bis zu 89 Gruß bernhard
    • Windows 10 and FSX
      By macroth72 · Posted
      Hi Otto, naybe the wrong link ?
    • Windows 10 and FSX
      By mopperle · Posted
      In other forums users experienced problems with a multiple monitor setup, due to the fact that W10 installs its own Nvidia driver. Microsoft is aware of this and offers already a solution. More on this can be read here: http://www.wired.com/2015/07/stop-windows-10-auto-updates/
    • B767-300 by Flight Factor
      By Heinz Flichtbeil · Posted
      Danke für die Info...
      wenn der Topic Erstelller es erlaubt
      Ist allerdings englisch. Und solche Kopien aus anderen Foren sollten keine Schule machen. Lieber selber schreiben. Habe den Topic mal ins "Vorschauen" Forum verschoben. Gruß Heinz
    • FSX:SE Heathrow Xtended Jetway Patch Installation Problem
      By RomeoMike · Posted
      Hello, Me too, same problem. Installed Heathrow Extended FSX Steam. Downloaded the Patch, ran it as administrator, and the setup program told me I don't have an installed version of Heathrow Extended. I activated Heathrow Extended in the scenery library, tried again, same issue. Any news about this? Ralf
    • Genoa preview
      By Dino1945 · Posted
      I want to know if the scenery includes only the airport or even Genoa town..
    • X-Plane 10 mit Windows 10
      By XP-Pilot · Posted
      Hallo habe gestern mein Win8.1 Pro auf Win10 Pro upgedatet selbst mit dem alten NVidia Treiber 377.88 läuft X-Plane bis jetzt einwandfrei. lediglich der Saitek X52 Pro macht seid dem ein kleines Problem
      (Der Mauszeiger saust immer in die obere linke Ecke des Bildschirms) Weiß vielleicht jemand in dem Zusammenhang, ob ich die Mausfunktion im  Saitek X52 Pro  Throttle  abschalten kann? Wenn mir noch irgendetwas auffällt, poste ich es Euch hier. Gruß Ludger